Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cascavel anthracite on toffee brown

Maud

Maud

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, just wondering if anyone has any photos of the anthracite cascavel wheels on a 2014 Cali as from searching the forum it sounds like the anthracite are no longer as dark as they used to be (now called black?). When choosing wheels I went for the Cascavel anthracite because the Neva, which I like, are apparently no longer available to order. I don't really like the look of the really dark black/silver combination but I'm hoping that the anthracite/silver won't be too dark and will look nice on a toffee brown Cali with black awning :D
On that note, if anyone happens to have a photo of a toffee brown on Cascavel wheels, I would love to see it!

:thumb
Maud

Thanks, Pineweasel! Your Cali looks fab - I love the toffee brown of course :D I was torn between toffee brown, sand beige and olympian blue but I am glad I went for the brown, especially after looking again at other people's photos on the forum. I think it looks good on the Cascavel wheels too; I agree that the dark parts make the wheels look quite different and I wasn't sure that I liked the look of the black/silver and almost went for the silver but opted for the halfway house with anthracite/silver in the end. Hopefully they will look nice as I haven't seen any 'in the flesh' yet.

:thanks
Maud

Back