Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silver Screens thermo screen cover

C

choplee

Guest User
I know that Batvw do the nice taylor made screen cover that you can get artwork printed on ,but was wondering if anyone has got the silver screens front screen cover. This one is expensive and doesn't look as cool as the batvw one,but it is a thermo cover ,so will keep the heat out of the cali..... Been on their website and they do look well made and fit very well.
They said they can do them slighty cheaper than advertised to us ,so if anyone has one let me know your thoughts on it ... :thanks

Having camped out all last week with ours (silver screen), we are very happy with it. Fit was very good and it seemed to insulate well. Looks good on our silver California too :lol:

just spent three weeks in France, daed easy to fit and pack away, also dried out very quickly after a heavy down pour.

Cheers guys for the quick replies ......I think for the extra money it's got to be worth it to keep that heat out in the summer and keep the cali warmer in the winter :D :thumb

Just orders my silver screen and got a good deal on it ..:) mentioned some of you guys on the forum have been saying good things about them ,so think that helped :)
Cheers guys for your input

Delivered within well under 24hrs :)

Need a Cali to try it on now .

Back