Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

sink plug

R

reginald

VIP Member
Does anyone know where I can get a new plug for my sink it was missing when I bought her

It has a VW part number and can be supplied by your local VW dealer.

Try DIY store...measure the opening , is there someone in they'r Cali at the moment maybe to measure it...?

It's 35mm diam. at the bottom, but 33-37 should do!

Great , someone mesured it within half an hour , ....is'nt this a super forum?:thumb

I bought the black plastic one from the California Club Shop. My other half gives me grief because it does not fit properly.
I am on the lookout for a new one.
Sorry Club Shop. I like to support you where I can.

£19.15 each, are they having a laugh? Good job they are out of stock!
I agree. I initially bought from the club shop to support them and the plug including postage was top end for a plastic plug that does not fit properly.
So its going to have to be a measure up then Amazon or Ebay which I should have done in the first place.

I agree. I initially bought from the club shop to support them and the plug including postage was top end for a plastic plug that does not fit properly.
So its going to have to be a measure up then Amazon or Ebay which I should have done in the first place.
Any good plumber's or builder's merchant will have a range available. There are a number who do online sales.

£19.15 each, are they having a laugh? Good job they are out of stock!
When I read the price I did laugh. On reflection I don't quite know why because it made me angry. They really take the wee wee. I love my Cali, but my feelings towards VW are less amicable to say the least.

When I read the price I did laugh. On reflection I don't quite know why because it made me angry. They really take the wee wee. I love my Cali, but my feelings towards VW are less amicable to say the least.
Well, it does have a stainless steel top, whatever that does for it.

I recall I purchased a couple a few years ago from a big B&Q like store in Germany for a very small sum, still got them.

It was much more difficult to get a replacement bottle of gas, had to show ID and explain exactly why I needed it.