Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Site in or near Lake District

D

DNT

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Some years ago I visited a site in or near to the Lake District and would like to revisit. The only thing I remember about the site is that you had to travel over a very narrow bridge to access the site. Any help here would be appreciated.

DNT

Some years ago I visited a site in or near to the Lake District and would like to revisit. The only thing I remember about the site is that you had to travel over a very narrow bridge to access the site. Any help here would be appreciated.

DNT
There's so much pressure on camping/camopering in the Lakes atm that everywhere'll be booked up solid. So if you're looking to revisit in the next couple of months you'll be lucky I reckon ?
There's thread you could search on discussing this very topic in the last few weeks.
"Campsites in the Lake District"

Good luck.

Was it a narrow bridge going directly into to the site or was it enroute to the site? It could shake more memories from members.
I’m also assuming from the description that it was east lakes / north yorkshire?

There's a narrow bridge through Grange in Borrowdale to access the CMC Borrowdale site (and a narrow road further on)