Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Slide Out Boot Tray Full With for under 3 seat rock and roll bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in Poole later today as van is in at Breeze. More than happy to show you my full width tray if it helps.

I will be in Poole later today as van is in at Breeze. More than happy to show you my full width tray if it helps.
That’d be fantastic but I wouldn’t be allowed to drive to Breeze because of restrictions. How would we arrange for that to happen. I’m in bh12

That’d be fantastic but I wouldn’t be allowed to drive to Breeze because of restrictions. How would we arrange for that to happen. I’m in bh12
If you were a paid member I can send you a direct message. Social distancing will be observed.

Do watch out for customs duty now, its a big hit.
Remember it on the side of the bus? Nor me either.
Why would there be Custom Duties?

Or we can just arrange a time and I’ll bring a shopping trip forward to today. I go to the Tesco near breeze.
I've sent you an email. I also need to go to Tesco.

Can anybody please recommend (or not) the slide out boot tray that is made in Germany? Also and preferably is anybody already making them in the UK? The postage from Germany being prohibitive And it’s a bit tricky getting over there at the moment. Plus they’ve sold out. Basically it covers the whole of the boot floor, takes 120kg and slides right out to access everything in the boot.

View attachment 71622
I have the calidrawer (bought 2 years ago) and highly recommend. I find it offers more flexibility as you can easily use the entire length of the boot with easy access along the way. For longer trips I move the bench forward and also fill behind and still slides in and out no problems. Great piece of kit but was quite expensive. I think close to €600 including shipping at the time but very well made and had no issues with it.

They are. We aren’t in uk.
And what difference does that make?
I've just received a parcel from Germany. No duty, just a Customs Declaration was all that is required, just the same as its always been when sending something to eg; Australia, which I do frequently, but as we don't yet have a Trade Deal with Australia my son sometimes has to pay a Customs charge.
However in the case of the EU we do have a Trade Deal.

I've just received a parcel from Germany. No duty, just a Customs Declaration was all that is required, just the same as its always been when sending something to eg; Australia, which I do frequently, but as we don't yet have a Trade Deal with Australia my son sometimes has to pay a Customs charge.
Nobody knows yet what the trade deals will be ...

Firstly, the UK and the EU are likely to develop some bilateral agreements, or the UK can become a member of the European Economic Area (EEA) and/or the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) along with its 4 already existing non-EU members (Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Iceland).

Whilst this arrangement may give some lenience for taxes associated with imports, the transport process when importing will still change.

You will need to declare your import to customs and pay for customs clearance.

Essentially, you can expect that your import will be more expensive. However, the amount it is expected to increase is still to be determined so watch this space.

Nobody knows yet what the trade deals will be ...

Firstly, the UK and the EU are likely to develop some bilateral agreements, or the UK can become a member of the European Economic Area (EEA) and/or the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) along with its 4 already existing non-EU members (Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Iceland).

Whilst this arrangement may give some lenience for taxes associated with imports, the transport process when importing will still change.

You will need to declare your import to customs and pay for customs clearance.

Essentially, you can expect that your import will be more expensive. However, the amount it is expected to increase is still to be determined so watch this space.

4.1 Heading 1 – Trade​

Title I – Trade in Goods​

Chapter 1 – National treatment and market access for goods (including trade remedies)​

16. The Agreement establishes zero tariffs or quotas on trade between the UK and the EU, where goods meet the relevant rules of origin. The Chapter includes provisions which reaffirm, incorporate and build upon WTO commitments and principles, facilitate trade, and address non-tariff barriers (such as import and export licensing restrictions). It also ensures that trade remedy measures are investigated and applied in a proportionate and transparent manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back