Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

sliding door

A

Ark

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
does any one know where to buy replacement cover guard for Cali hinges

oh I see thank you I'm trying to find help I had my Cali in for repairs to a garage on return it seems to be missing a piece of plastic guard on the bottom of the door of the sliding door are there two covers over the pin then ins in top or one can any one advise

Hi ARK
There should be a black plastic cover over the top of the bottom arm on the sliding door only.Just checked mine to see if anything more than one and that is it! I suspect it has been knocked it off as I almost took mine off?

thanks I've spent hours on finding this out called so many garages it seems that vw California 2008 model have a cap on top of the ugly hinge cover and I think that's what is missing but difficult to prove until vw are open in Monday I googled images and found a cover on a cover but its no longer listed . does your cover attach to side of door then carry on to base finishing just before the coil and metal disc that looms like a large silver coin that's then not covered thanks

thanks I've spent hours on finding this out called so many garages it seems that vw California 2008 model have a cap on top of the ugly hinge cover and I think that's what is missing but difficult to prove until vw are open in Monday I googled images and found a cover on a cover but its no longer listed . does your cover attach to side of door then carry on to base finishing just before the coil and metal disc that looms like a large silver coin that's then not covered thanks
The black plastic cover is only over the bottom of the arm on the sliding door on our Cali it goes from the door and across the arm I just took 2 picture for you hope it helps!DSC_4613.JPG DSC_4613.JPG DSC_4614.JPG