Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Small fridge

tuono001

tuono001

VIP Member
I'm sure I remember someone having a fridge that fitted between the front seats. I've tried a search but just seem to find the normal fridge questions.
Any suggestions or point me to a thread on one appreciated.
Just after an additional fridge that we can access whilst driving.

I am looking for the same. A fridge which can fit between seats. Carbest VAN Shere can fit, it is 9L and is 21 cm wide. I measuring 23 cm between seats.... I would be so happy if anyone fitted Carbest's VAN M link model which is 16L and 23 cm wide.... If no one, I will take the risk soon and buy it online, as here (Croatia) is no chance to try it anywhere.

I can see also that people using Dometic CF11

You can read here about Dometic Cf11 and by specification CF11 is 235 mm and Carbest is 230 mm.... So Carbest 16 L should fit... As I said, I will try it very soon

Came today.... at my moms place in Germany, as camp shop don't send to Croatia.

Cant wait to fitIMG-20220826-WA0007.jpg

Poslano sa mog SM-G985F koristeći Tapatalk

As an extra we used a Mobicool MV30 behind the drivers seat held in place by a bungee. Runs off 12v or 240 when on EHU.

We have an Indel B TB15 that fits perfectly between the front seats. The TB18 will also fit, but wasn’t available when we bought ours. If buying again I would opt for the slightly larger model. They are great fridges for keeping all the essentials cool. The TB15 draws about 30W and the Beach leisure battery will easily power it for a couple of days without being charged.
The Carbest one above looks like it is based on the Indel B model.

Last edited:
We bought the indel b tb18. It does indeed fit between the front, it's a tight fit but works.
On trips away that are for a few days or more we have a dometic 28l that sits behind the passenger seat as well.

Finally Carbest 16 L came... and it fit tightly but it's fine. It's tricky to operate parking brake but after a few you get used to it.

Looks a good fit. Does the lid catch on the passenger seatbelt anchor when you close it?
No. It cannot be full opened. Armrest are blocking to be fully opened. It can be 80% opened

But there is no catching on the passenger seatbelts