Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Smaller wash basin in wet room

Eber123

Eber123

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hello,

For the moment we took out the wash basin in the wet room because my wife think it is too big. I think it is good to have it there, but I agree it is a wee bit to big. I thought months ago I have seen a smaller version of the basin. Now I can't find it again - or maybe i remember it wrong.

If it is available I was wondering if somebody could help me and point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Eberhard

Hei

For øyeblikket tok vi ut vasken i våtrommet fordi min kone synes den er for stor. Jeg synes det er godt å ha det der, men jeg er enig i at det er litt stort. Jeg trodde for måneder siden at jeg hadde sett en mindre versjon av bassenget. Nå finner jeg det ikke igjen - eller kanskje jeg husker det feil.

Hvis det er tilgjengelig, lurte jeg på om noen kunne hjelpe meg og peke meg i riktig retning.

Takk.

Med vennlig hilsen
Eberhard

20210818_145746.jpg

Hello,

Yes, that is what we have at the moment - which I don't like. The original VW basin is too big and if you take it out the one, as shown in the picture above, is too small.

I thought some time ago I saw a smaller wash basin to replace the original VW one.

Regards,
Eberhard

Hello,

Yes, that is what we have at the moment - which I don't like. The original VW basin is too big and if you take it out the one, as shown in the picture above, is too small.

I thought some time ago I saw a smaller wash basin to replace the original VW one.

Regards,
Eberhard

I have expanded this sink a little wider than the one in the picture. Considering new crane.

I'm genuinely interested in why you think the sink is too big?
It 'folds' up nicely so it's not in the way when you use the shower and when it's down it's just about in the right position to spit out your toothpaste if you bend down low enough.

Am I missing something?

Then again, I think I'm one of the only people who's absolutely fine with the size of the table. So I'm probably the oddity here

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Back