Snaffled one of the last

Don’t forget to check the bellows label - you want to be seeing an 05s or newer to be free of problems
Sadly I can confirm 05s won't guarantee it being free of leaks.... make sure you ask your dealer to perform a wet test at least. Mine is going in for the 'wet test' 11th Nov - they're adamant it needs to be performed before they'll even entertain orderin new bellows; and before you ask, Yes have sent them images of my roof leaks. Not interested; computer says No

Hi All,

Retrement approaches and took the opportunity to buy one of the last T6.1 for some adventures had it for a week now and very pleased.

Alan
Hi hope you have fab travels. We’ve had ours 6 months and wished after having motorhomes, caravans and tents over last 10 years we had had the Ocean right from the start. Enjoy.

Many thanks for sharing your decision. Like you and many others took a long time to decide on a Cali versus conversion. Have had it a year now, bellows upgraded but all good. In the pub beside our Aire tonight and tallied up 46 nights in 370 days. Chuffed with that. Can’t wait to increase that.