Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So who is into model making?

I have been refurbishing a harrier gr7 that my dad was given when he left hawker sidley but i am short of a couple of raf roundels. Any body got a pair of transfers in blue and red about 1/2 inch diameter that i can beg steal or borrow.

I have been refurbishing a harrier gr7 that my dad was given when he left hawker sidley but i am short of a couple of raf roundels. Any body got a pair of transfers in blue and red about 1/2 inch diameter that i can beg steal or borrow.
Afraid not, but plenty here of various types/vintages and sizes.

Looks very cool, but £70 more than what the original cost me, rip off! I guess they know us VW owners are mugs and will buy it (where do I place my order :headbang ), The ghostbusters car looks way better by the way!

Its outrageous…!!!
But it’s going on the Christmas list. If the wife buys it for me, it won’t hurt as much…;)

Its outrageous…!!!
But it’s going on the Christmas list. If the wife buys it for me, it won’t hurt as much…;)
Let’s hope for you, she does her xmas shopping in august or you maybe disappointed.
Guaranteed to sell out like the old one! Will be on eBay for £250

New Lego VW Campervan T2 about to be launched, not sure about the front of the model likeness to the original T2

LEGO-Volkswagen-T2-Camper-Van-10279-3.jpg

lego-volkswagen-t2-camper-ogi.jpg

I know it’s very wrong to lead him astray, but bought my grandson a Lego ‘great white’ today! (£13.50 in Tesco)

76AB7BC9-5AC1-4553-913B-F31A5F8695DF.jpeg

Anyone tried one of the Revell kits? I’m tempted to try but never built a kit before!

Anyone tried one of the Revell kits? I’m tempted to try but never built a kit before!

To get a really good finish @steverob55 I think it does require a good level of skill and some additional equipment i.e. spray gun.

I bought the plan on rebrickable and adapted it to our ascot grey coast. especially the colour, roof and interior have been changed. And no awning ;)
D86A36B5-5F56-47C2-BB67-DCCFF6CD6888.jpeg
This morning, after a heavy rain shower: our IRL california:
C4D92107-AF04-4EE2-81EB-16458BA10619.jpeg
I’m busy making our old T4 westfalia with lego bricks in that scale also. Almost finished:
27D725A1-98A0-400E-9CBC-039D275D2C46.jpeg
Greeting
Calibusje

Last edited:
Love them @calibusje! Thanks for buying the instructions.

Like that you added the black roof seals and nice solution for the fold out table.

Back