Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold SOLD VW T5/T6 Multiflex board for Caravelle/California Beach

rupertpoon

rupertpoon

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Selling my Caravelle now, so have this multiflex board for sale. Black pad, only 4 months old, bought from VW dealership. Multiflex is a shelf in the boot so you can organise luggage, and is also part of the rock-and-roll bed. Front flap drops to allow rear bench seat to roll back. Rear flap can be pulled up to access items in boot from passenger compartment. Mounts to seat rails of Beach or Caravelle. Cost £700 new. Offers around £420. Collection from Nottingham only as large bulky item.

fd2cf2eda03927baba13d97547ee499b.jpg

3f98df7e16fc5ba57fbf7bf06635f35f.jpg

a244bbb2425b45986c13daa882044801.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi
I have a generation six could you tell me how much space is there with the multi-Flex board fitted in place with the front flap folded down I have the additional second row two seats as well as the three seater bench and I do need to keep additional two seats in place. :)

There is enough space to sit adults on both 2nd and 3rd row. Sorry but have hopefully have sold the board already.

Hi
I have a generation six could you tell me how much space is there with the multi-Flex board fitted in place with the front flap folded down I have the additional second row two seats as well as the three seater bench and I do need to keep additional two seats in place. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay thanks can you let me know if the deal falls through.

Thanks
Gary