Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SONOS

I'm a Squeezebox man. I have all my music ripped lossless and stored on a QNAP Ts119 NAS which is almost silent (no fan) and runs Slimserver. 3 Squeezebox radios in bedrooms, 2 regular players downstairs through hi-fi. Use iPod etc as remote control. The NAS holds 1.5Tb and was £330 4 years ago.
- Nick

I've been using Airport Express to stream iTunes from the PC which is OK but I'm looking at the possibility of using Spotify and other internet based media.

Thanks for this input....

I'm a Squeezebox man. I have all my music ripped lossless and stored on a QNAP Ts119 NAS which is almost silent (no fan) and runs Slimserver. 3 Squeezebox radios in bedrooms, 2 regular players downstairs through hi-fi. Use iPod etc as remote control. The NAS holds 1.5Tb and was £330 4 years ago.

I have a squeezebox ii which streams music from my personal server wirelessly via squeezeserver & is connected to my Quad hi-fi system. A really good sound. All my CDs ripped to flac & can not notice much difference to origional CDs in back to back test.