Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Soon to be owner...

Another Beach buyer!
Welcome and good luck with your search tomorrow.

Reactions: Hmb
Welcome and good luck finding a suitable Beach.

Reactions: Hmb
w got agreement from the wife to get a Beach! As showrooms are opening up tomorrow I shall be doing a bit of phoning around and

Welcome, and good luck finding one.

PS: Don't ask the wife again until you have found and paid for it.

And I've bought one! Hoping to pick it up Thu/Fri this week.

19 plate, 2.0 DSG, red, awning, sat nav, app connect, folding mirrors, cool box, tow bar, cruise, parking sensors, priv glass. Can't wait!

19 plate, 2.0 DSG, red, awning, sat nav, app connect, folding mirrors, cool box, tow bar, cruise, parking sensors, priv glass. Can't wait!

That was quick! 20 hours from announcing the intent to purchase, to buying. Not sure, but that could be a new record.
Congrats and well done and I hope you get it this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I phoned round this morning and they were selling like hot cakes. Missed out on my 1st and 2nd choice and had to act quickly to get my 3rd choice!

I phoned round this morning and they were selling like hot cakes. Missed out on my 1st and 2nd choice and had to act quickly to get my 3rd choice!
4th choice was an Ocean.... Well done for getting what you wanted. Enjoy

Congratulations! that should be a new record on stating intention and purchasing. for me the timeframe was 3 years ;)

Congratulations. You are buying a truly great vehicle. :thumb

Congratulations, good job you made a quick decision. It's been the best time ever to buy a Beach due to VW UK importing lots of run out T6's. But as the saying goes, " when they're gone, they're gone! "

Congratulations, good job you made a quick decision. It's been the best time ever to buy a Beach due to VW UK importing lots of run out T6's. But as the saying goes, " when they're gone, they're gone! "
I think the best time to buy a Beach was about 6 months ago when they were heavily discounting them, giving a £2750 deposit contribution and also paying all the OTR costs of around 2 grand!

Still, it’s good to get one at any time, discount or not!