Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sound system upgrade

4NT5

4NT5

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Has anyone engaged the sound system in their van? I'm not impressed with the standard factory sound in my 2015 beach. I've got factory fit nav and steering wheel controls so would want to keep the head unit.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Has anyone engaged the sound system in their van? I'm not impressed with the standard factory sound in my 2015 beach. I've got factory fit nav and steering wheel controls so would want to keep the head unit.

Any recommendations?

Enhanced that should say....not engaged

Yes I've had it done by a car audio company here in Belgium. Replaced both front door speakers, added tweeters and filters, and installed new rear speakers as well. Great sound quality now. There was the option to install bass below one of the seats, but I just like that storage space and I'm not the Boom-Boom kind of traveller. I paid about EUR 600 but that included wiring the back speakers (I had ordered the beach without radio, and that apparently also meant without rear speakers and cables to the rear speakers).

Speak to Jason at Absolut 5, great guy and knows all the T5/T6 upgrade options inside out.

+1

Exactly what I would advise - I also have a T5.1 Beach with RNS 510 and I fitted new front speakers, tweeters and sound deadening from Absolut 5....wow, very big difference :)

Back