Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Space between kitchen unit and passenger front seat

beardie

beardie

I am looking for a way of better using the space between kitchen unit and passenger front seat.

Have tried to store things on the floor but often they roll around when the van is driving.

It is a reasonably tall area 18 inches or so, it could store bottles upright with suitable holder etc

Any good ideas?

Thanks

Its perfect for the cardboard wine bottle carries from supermarkets!

We've velcro'd a brolly there but other than that nothing permanent as we turn that seat round.

We use an Ikea rationell waste sorting bin, the narrow one (£9 for 3), for rubbish. As above, it wedges in nicely and you can reach it from the front.

Kitty A said:
We use an Ikea rationell waste sorting bin, the narrow one (£9 for 3), for rubbish. As above, it wedges in nicely and you can reach it from the front.

Kitty A your right they are perfect .. I use the other 2 in the boot for booze overflow to top up the fridge with ... Lol

It is the best place to put an easily accessible (and a good sized) FIRE Extinguisher.

I also have a small waste bin there as well

:cool:

It is the best place to put an easily accessible (and a good sized) FIRE Extinguisher.

Bolted fire extinguisher to front of drivers seat base.
Have a rational bin as rubbish bin jammed in behind passenger seat.

I did try that but the web page has a non functioning captcha or equiv.

Thanks

I read this thread with interest, but being that space in my van the back of the driver's seat and being myself quite tall, all the items mentioned are too big :(

Any other "smaller" ideas? :)

Back