Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SpaceMate

GollyOlly

GollyOlly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I just installed the SpaceMate drawer in the garage and what a difference! Installation took me about one hour by myself. Simon, at SpaceMate, provided huge support. I was worried about my projector screen that is stored in the grey 4-inch PVC tube (to the right in the picture). Simon measured out everything before I purchased and assured me with 100% guarantee that it would work. It did, no problem!

By the way, it's easy to install the drawer solo by using two 50mm battens. If you measure and install the mounting bolts and then lay the battens parallel to the tracking slides, lay the SpaceMate on top of the battens. Slide the drawer toward the rear seat and align the bolt holes of the drawer frame with the installed bolts, then slide the battens out one at a time, while lowering the drawer frame onto the bolts. Do the same with the other side and then tighten the nuts as directed in the instructions. Easy Peasey!

I'm really happy with this purchase and it will save a lot of time faffing around in the boot looking for something that is behind something else. Now I can look down and see it!

SpaceMate 1.jpgSpaceMate 2.jpgSpaceMate 3.jpg

absolutely brilliant item especially if you put your heavy power pack at the back- and as some of us that are getting to point where bending over isn't good for us its a god send, the only improvement I plan to make is to have some sort of extended hard sides ( thin ply ) to you can see exactly where the fill line is because as we all know the is a slight obstruction on the left hand side on the bed extension but that is just and enhancement and doesn't detract from the produce or Simon who was also very helpful in pre-sales