Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sticking accelerator pedal.

G

garytoddJSY72

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all.

Had my new Cali beach camper for just over a week and love it. Have a couple of minor niggles to sort out and one thats a little more concerning but I don't know if its an actual issue.
When pressing the accelerator down it reaches a sticking point just above its halfway point and you have to push harder to make it go further. There is a noticeable sensation of something stopping it and releasing when pressing (a lot harder). Anyone experienced this? . cant imagine it's by design.

Hi all.

Had my new Cali beach camper for just over a week and love it. Have a couple of minor niggles to sort out and one thats a little more concerning but I don't know if its an actual issue.
When pressing the accelerator down it reaches a sticking point just above its halfway point and you have to push harder to make it go further. There is a noticeable sensation of something stopping it and releasing when pressing (a lot harder). Anyone experienced this? . cant imagine it's by design.
Normal.
When you push beyond resistance, the DSG drops 1 or 2 gears and you accelerate +++.
Normally referred to as Kickdown.

Back