Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stolen California Please Help

So sorry to hear about your stolen camper. When you get it back, buy a Yepzon gps tracker that you can leave in the van and find out where it is. They are about £60. Good luck

So sorry to hear that, we have exactly your rare T4 Generation 2001 LHD I know this model is in great demand as it’s Westfalia and fully equipped, seeour pics.
Many times people try to buy our van , notes on screen, somehow check ferries
as it’s for sure goin to Poland etc, we live Germany / UK & it’s more sort after Europe than UK ( it’s too identifiable in Uk) wish we could do more, I’ve had a main cut out ECU fitted exactly for this problem.if there’s anytthing we can do reach me on 07941832868

So sorry to hear about your stolen camper. When you get it back, buy a Yepzon gps tracker that you can leave in the van and find out where it is. They are about £60. Good luck
Thank You
Didn’t realise the trackers were so reasonably priced. Definatly buy one.

So sorry to hear that, we have exactly your rare T4 Generation 2001 LHD I know this model is in great demand as it’s Westfalia and fully equipped, seeour pics.
Many times people try to buy our van , notes on screen, somehow check ferries
as it’s for sure goin to Poland etc, we live Germany / UK & it’s more sort after Europe than UK ( it’s too identifiable in Uk) wish we could do more, I’ve had a main cut out ECU fitted exactly for this problem.if there’s anytthing we can do reach me on 07941832868

Thank you very much, this is so helpful I will need your help in the near future.

Thank You
Didn’t realise the trackers were so reasonably priced. Definatly buy one.
Get a tracker that covers Europe! There’s only a. Few California Generation T4 last of the Westfalia (original Westfalia) on the market and we found only one in Germany with 36K Klms on clock for E35,000 Euros they are in serious demand more than the later T5 converted vans! hope you got yours properly insured Adrian Flux had to be advised on the proper collectors value as they last year would only cover for £20K we’ve sent them ads (only two for sale Germany) none in Uk !
All the best Brian.

Get a tracker that covers Europe! There’s only a. Few California Generation T4 last of the Westfalia (original Westfalia) on the market and we found only one in Germany with 36K Klms on clock for E35,000 Euros they are in serious demand more than the later T5 converted vans! hope you got yours properly insured Adrian Flux had to be advised on the proper collectors value as they last year would only cover for £20K we’ve sent them ads (only two for sale Germany) none in Uk !
All the best Brian.
Upload your Vin number and try to distribute it ( I don’t know how at the moment)
to police & customs as number pls are useless. A vin # will always be there under the windscreen and elsewhere so if it’s distroyed it’s a right givereway everywhere in the would ( Especialy Germany) who are real hot on registration
of a imported vehicle. Our guess, unfortunately is Rumania/ Poland and the punters in that part of the world. Sorry.we wish you all the best to get this classic back again. Brian.

Hi Brian, thanks for your help I called the Police they have the VIN this can only be checked if it comes up in the system regards being sold or registered. Be helpful if there was a European web site where campervans could be registered and all countries could up load pics and info of stolen vehicles in case they found there way abroad.

Hi Just read your post sorry to hear your bad news. I work in Portsmouth international port. I will keep an eye out for you. But may go though one of the East Coast Ports out to Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
Hi Just read your post sorry to hear your bad news. I work in Portsmouth international port. I will keep an eye out for you. But may go though one of the East Coast Ports out to East

Thanks Rob much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this, nasty rat bags. Hope you find it soon