Stop Lock Pro Elite Fitting

• Thread starter California_Clarky
  • Start date
California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I got a stop lock pro Elite to put on my steering when more as a deterrent but I it either rest on the horn , dash or seat depending how I put it on.

I dont wonder about some sort of velcro strap to hold it up off the dash or seat but wondered how other have got round this issue

TIA

I have my steering wheel straight, with the pointing pro lock point up and left towards 11:00, kinda rests on the dashboard.

I got a stop lock pro Elite to put on my steering when more as a deterrent but I it either rest on the horn , dash or seat depending how I put it on.

I dont wonder about some sort of velcro strap to hold it up off the dash or seat but wondered how other have got round this issue

TIA
With ours flat bottom of the steering wheel at the top and the Stoplock Pro Elite facing down towards the footwell so the black locking mechanism is at the top.

I have my steering wheel straight, with the pointing pro lock point up and left towards 11:00, kinda rests on the dashboard.
I did wonder about resting on the dash but didn’t want to mark the dashboard

With ours flat bottom of the steering wheel at the top and the Stoplock Pro Elite facing down towards the footwell so the black locking mechanism is at the top.
Do you mean with the wheel subtly turned to one side?

I turn wheel slightly right. Clamp It round the controls on the steering wheel so the yellow arm points upwards into the screen for visibility by the scum

Back