Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stowable pushchair & lightweight car seat

Painted Pilgrim

Painted Pilgrim

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hi, I’m looking for an umbrella fold type pushchair that will fit up the side ski storage bit, the one we have now is a couple of inches to big and then had to take up the whole lower part.
Also any recommendations on a decent lightweight, easy to store when removed car seat, the large one we have is heavy and has to go in the drivers seat when parked up so we loose a seat. He’s 3 years old.
Many thanks

DF963BBF-0E00-4E27-A4FB-A0A9F45133F1.jpeg

Hi
Can’t help on the push chair.
As for car seat… We use britax romer I size it’s isofix and when camping with just the van we can split it (base and back attached by two L shaped pins) and fit it in drivers footwell after rotating the seat (ours is a T6 beach). I presume other chairs will do similar.

Hi there
We just bought a Maxi Cosi Titan Plus, will report back. IMHO it is decent seat but the only plus it hasn't got a leg standing in the passenger 'area'.
7bc7f56c759c436edf8910ac3fd4bd2d.jpg

Thanks guys, will check these out. The britax sounds good coming apart and storing in the footwell sounds ideal

We had a roof box for the brief period we had 2 pram age kids. Nappies, pram and bbq went in it.

McLaren pram was v useful when only youngest needed it.