Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

swap 2 seat bed for our 3 seat bench?

F

FamilyHindley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We're thinking of a change of interior, does anyone want to swap their 2 seat seat for our 3 seat bench? We also have two individual seats too that we don't use... would obviously need to mglide multiflex boards etc. Thanks!

We're thinking of a change of interior, does anyone want to swap their 2 seat seat for our 3 seat bench? We also have two individual seats too that we don't use... would obviously need to mglide multiflex boards etc. Thanks!
What fabric?

Not sure of the name but looks like this:
22DF8008-8BC2-4CF5-AE13-594AD6CE6307.jpeg

Can swap the whole lot over including front seats too if that helps match things up

little bump to the top, still looking to swap our interior over if anyone is interested?

I will do it!!

I'd be interested in your individual seat as we've been looking for one and yours matches our van! :)

Hi there, did you ever finalise this with someone?
If you don't click on the "Reply" button of the post you are replying to the poster will not receive a Notification and may never see your post unless they keep checking the thread.

Hi could I please ask if the swap over process was easy or did it take a lot of time?

thanks
Callum
Probably took an hour or two, was easy enough but thats with the benefit of hindsight!

Back