Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Swivel seats

Diverboy 61

Diverboy 61

Vehicle
T6 Beach 102
hi. Does anyone know if you can retro fit swivel bases to a 2016 California beach. I am looking to buy one but it was ordered with height adjustable from seats rather than swivel seats.
Regards Martin

Yes it can be done.

Look up Sportscraft swivel seats from www.jennings-seats.co.uk/shop/19/

Drivers seat needs the handbrake modifying, but brackets are available. Exchange driver seat bases with the modification done for you can be bought from Kernow Transporters also.

Passenger seat needs the "nut" at the top of the swivel base, the one for the leisure battery fitted underneath is the one you will need.

hi. Does anyone know if you can retro fit swivel bases to a 2016 California beach. I am looking to buy one but it was ordered with height adjustable from seats rather than swivel seats.
Regards Martin
I have a Yellow T6 Cali beach for sale (well August) that already has swivel seats. Registered in Jan, 2 services paid for. That maybe a simpler option! Let me know if you want to know anymore.
Dave

I have a Yellow T6 Cali beach for sale (well August) that already has swivel seats. Registered in Jan, 2 services paid for. That maybe a simpler option! Let me know if you want to know anymore.
Dave
Thanks Dave but not the colour I am looking for.

Yes it can be done.

Look up Sportscraft swivel seats from www.jennings-seats.co.uk/shop/19/

Drivers seat needs the handbrake modifying, but brackets are available. Exchange driver seat bases with the modification done for you can be bought from Kernow Transporters also.

Passenger seat needs the "nut" at the top of the swivel base, the one for the leisure battery fitted underneath is the one you will need.
Ver useful Kev thanks

Do let us know how you get on with this! I'm a few days away from picking up a Beach with 'Swivelgates' and I would like to know it's possible to rectify the seats without too much trouble.

Wait till your warranty expires, as they say, any excuse. Some minor issues with airbagged and heated seats.

I can trade a new left swivel seat for a non swivel one ;)

Wait till your warranty expires, as they say, any excuse. Some minor issues with airbagged and heated seats.
I had Sportscraft swivel bases in my 2014 plate kombi for 18 months with heated seats, no issues at all.

Only place i would let them changed is at the dealer where you orderd , asking for at least 50% discount on normal seats as they should informed you before signing the deal....