Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

sycamore gap tree felled

I have it on good authority (from someone living close to said perpetrator) that it was a farmer who cut it down because he doesn't like hoards of walkers in the area. If proved, his farm should be confiscated (permanently) and if he is a tenant farmer thrown out on the street. Me? I'd have him flogged (if we still had that). Mindless cretin.

I have it on good authority (from someone living close to said perpetrator) that it was a farmer who cut it down because he doesn't like hoards of walkers in the area. If proved, his farm should be confiscated (permanently) and if he is a tenant farmer thrown out on the street. Me? I'd have him flogged (if we still had that). Mindless cretin.
If true still unbelievable. destroys a nice place because he doesn't like visitors to something that doesn't belong to him or sit on his land,what an utter prick.thought farmers had more sense than that. If its bad parking that's bothering him go and scrape your tractor down the cars like that bloke did in Seathwaite. Does his produce not get consumed by tourists? His eggs, milk,beef,lamb maybe? So if someone doesn't like his farm blotting the landscape can they burn it down? The thought process of this man and his mates boggles the mind. Without the tree walkers will still be there along the wall and forts

I hate kangaroo courts and lynchings.

I hope if the perpetrators are convicted then if they show remorse they are dealt with leniently, whilst of course publishing their names and addresses, possibly with directions.

After all what's the point of them being away in the slammer if folks want to pass by their house and wish them well and all that.

I hate kangaroo courts and lynchings.

I hope if the perpetrators are convicted then if they show remorse they are dealt with leniently, whilst of course publishing their names and addresses, possibly with directions.

After all what's the point of them being away in the slammer if folks want to pass by their house and wish them well and all that.
Man be like...

1491917619-216-1489-run-homer-run.jpg

Back