Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Synchronising tyre monitoring system

B

Brianandjoy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We had the front tyres changed and now the yellow tyre symbol is coming up saying we need to reset the tyre pressure.How do we do this there is no reset button in the glove compartment and there’s no seeming way to do it on the instrument cluster.The van is driving us mad at the moment, O troll panel knob faulty,daylight running bulb gone looks impossible to get at and dropped the rubber cover when I tried to get the bulb out,and now the tyre monitor system that we can’t reset.The former 2 we have a plan but the last one we are stuck

We had the front tyres changed and now the yellow tyre symbol is coming up saying we need to reset the tyre pressure.How do we do this there is no reset button in the glove compartment and there’s no seeming way to do it on the instrument cluster.The van is driving us mad at the moment, O troll panel knob faulty,daylight running bulb gone looks impossible to get at and dropped the rubber cover when I tried to get the bulb out,and now the tyre monitor system that we can’t reset.The former 2 we have a plan but the last one we are stuck
Are you sure it is not on the Multi function Dashboard display?

The tyre monitoring system comes up on the screen between the speedo and rev counter, the controls are buttons on the right hand side top of the steering wheel, Use the up/down and ok buttons. we found it by trial and error.

I am pretty sure it was in the T6 instruction manual how to do this.

Last edited:
Its in the settings menu accessible from the steering wheel control.FEAA95F8-3A4C-4EFC-B1C8-BF2AD17AC237.jpegE251340A-EE6B-4136-9C18-DF38A17738BA.jpeg

Back