Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 Cali - Roof Mattress

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hi Folks,

I wonder if anyone could help please :thumb

I've had several inquires recently about providing a memory foam & standard foam replacement roof mattress for the T4 Cali - Now the overall measurements seems to be 184 cm x 106 cm 4.5cm thick. Is this correct?– as the width seems a little small? - Also the mattress looks to me like its split into 3 parts, can anyone confirm the sizes of each part please?

I'd offer a heavily reduced prototype to anyone who can help :D

Cheers All,
Nick

I can't help directly (but someone here will). My hightop (hardtop) mattress is 109 wide. The T4 does narrow more at the top than the T5, so I suspect the pop top mattress will be narrower than the T5 Cali.

I wonder what you could make for us 'Exclusive' Owners?

Thanks, I can make you a mattress any size - within reason :D - if you drop me the measurements over I'll see what I can do for you :thumb

Cheers Nick

I think your measurements are about correct. I can't get really accurate measurements because weather's horrid so I don't want to pop the roof up, but a width of 106cm looks about right.

Our top bunk mattress is in two parts. The forward part is about 94cm long.

I can get better measurements when the weather improves. Which is probably around 2016 looking a the long range forecast!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks!

Back