Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5.1 Xenon headlight upgrade

Pro moochers

Pro moochers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Has anyone upgraded their standard halogen headlights for genuine VW xenon headlights with LED DRL’s?
If so, how much did you pay?

I’m thinking of having VW fit them to mine but I’m kind of expecting it to be £1000 or above inc fitting.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zenon lights have auto-levelling and washers. sensor on front anti-roll bar requires bar replacing as part of full job.
Don't think VW Zenon's have LED's, no doubt someone will advise on that.

Zenon lights have auto-levelling and washers. sensor on front anti-roll bar requires bar replacing as part of full job.
Don't think VW Zenon's have LED's, no doubt someone will advise on that.
The DRL from the original VW Xenon headlights is a strip of LED's. You see all the dots.

K5790985M.jpg

Will cost in region of £3000 to do it properly with washers & leveling system. Someone on here did it a few years ago. Search there is a thread on it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Has anyone upgraded their standard halogen headlights for genuine VW xenon headlights with LED DRL’s?
If so, how much did you pay?

I’m thinking of having VW fit them to mine but I’m kind of expecting it to be £1000 or above inc fitting.

Thanks

£3300 + VAT.

VW will probably cost even more.

Hmmmm...
Might give it a miss then!
Thanks

It’s not really the LED DRL’s I’m after, it’s the xenon headlights but, I’m not a fan of after market stuff either.
Cheers

Back