Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Cali rear seat - cushion removal

H

HermanCoetzee

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Want to reupholster my T5 Cali front and rear seats. Managed to remove the front seats and disassemble the armrests, but cannot find a way to remove the rear seat bottom and back cushions. Is this possible to do, without having to remove the entire rear seat assembly? Surely these are just somehow bolted to the rock n roll steel frame?

Want to reupholster my T5 Cali front and rear seats. Managed to remove the front seats and disassemble the armrests, but cannot find a way to remove the rear seat bottom and back cushions. Is this possible to do, without having to remove the entire rear seat assembly? Surely these are just somehow bolted to the rock n roll steel frame?
These Part Diagrams might help

889CE835-D01C-4894-9532-B30CC0A77189.pngC1093A71-A39C-4328-8FBA-FB63A607E249.png

Wow...quite a task! Already changed my front seats (to black leather) so have no choice to do the same for the back seat. Thanks