Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 California Game show buzzer noise 5-10 mins into drive.

G

gpweston

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
5-10 minutes into most drives there is a short buzz/fart noise.
Seems to be coming from the front left.
Van needs to be cold or cooled down a little (after a 5min stop won't do it but after an hour it will)

It is not the moo noise (I've heard clips of that and it's much shorter and a loud buzz)
I saw some very old threads on the same but there were no conclusions.
Local garages I've tried have no idea.

Suggestions/ideas ?

We had a buzz in our T5.1 SE, turns out is was the DSG in need of a software upgrade - some threads indicate major repair or works to the DSG but someone else had suggested the software update and it soled the problem.

Ken

Thanks Ken, was that buzz also only in the first 5-10 mins of a drive and then not all again until another cold-ish start drive ?

Hi,

It is a while ago now but I think it was occasional and yes early on, as and when search is working again do have a look - my caution is not to get drawn into something big if it can be fixed with a knowledgable dealer and a software update.

We have had a buzz for 3 years and it’s been in and out of various garages trying to find where it was coming from..we Have just changed the N75 valve again and now buzz free!..turns out the first valve was probably faulty

Back