Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 SE 2008 seat covers

A

AlisonL

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We just purchased our first Cali and want to get some seat covers. Previous owner had some but kept them for his upgrade. It seems very hard to buy any just now, but as we have two messy boys, we think they are a must.

Can we purchase any set for T5 or are there differences based on year of manufacture?
If it takes a while to find some Brandrup or Inka, what are the best non-fitted alternatives?

The seats have stayed the same throughout the years with regard the seats the only change as far as i know is that in the middle of 2014 vw increased the size of the headrests. the gti ones in the club shop can be bought with smaller headrests for pre 2014 cali's i fitted a set of later seatcovers to mine even with the bigger headrest covers and they looked fine

Not that we used them, but @Jackyards seem to be much loved by those use use them... And tend to be more colourful/fun than others...

The seats have stayed the same throughout the years with regard the seats the only change as far as i know is that in the middle of 2014 vw increased the size of the headrests. the gti ones in the club shop can be bought with smaller headrests for pre 2014 cali's i fitted a set of later seatcovers to mine even with the bigger headrest covers and they looked fine

Many thanks for the information - much appreciated!

Thanks for the information - we will have a look.

Hi,

If you manage to get some seat covers but find the headrest covers too big I can do a swap. I found some good quality 2nd hand Brandrup seat covers on eBay but the headrest covers are too small for the front headrests of my T6.

If you keep looking on eBay and the sales forum I am sure something will pop up eventually.

Hi,

If you manage to get some seat covers but find the headrest covers too big I can do a swap. I found some good quality 2nd hand Brandrup seat covers on eBay but the headrest covers are too small for the front headrests of my T6.

If you keep looking on eBay and the sales forum I am sure something will pop up eventually.

Thanks for the advice and offer. We are currently watching some Inka seat covers on eBay.

Back