Inka Seat Covers - VIP Member Discount

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We have a new contact for VIP members to use when purchase Inka seat covers.

Please call: 01509 611 068 Ext #206 and speak to Tom Quilty

There are various offers available for VIP Members which work out to around 10% off the RRP , you will need to quote your forum username when ordering.

Products available from Inka:

Full sets of seat covers for the Cali
Top bed mattress cover
Rear parcel shelf/matress cover
Available in Grey, beige & Black

Coming Soon
Inka Second skin seat covers for the Cali - Due July 2014

Oooh... the second skin covers are on my shopping list but struggle with the Brandrup price :eek: . Tried to call Tom but no answer... must have been busy...

Any idea of price?

Ta, Alan

itscalledbob said:
Oooh... the second skin covers are on my shopping list but struggle with the Brandrup price :eek: . Tried to call Tom but no answer... must have been busy...

Any idea of price?

Ta, Alan

Hi, these are NOT official yet and there are no prices but by the sound of it there will be three designs. As soon as we have more information we will post it here.

Martin said:
Hi, these are NOT official yet and there are no prices but by the sound of it there will be three designs. As soon as we have more information we will post it here.

:thanks i'll wait with bated breath :thumb

Has anyone heard anymore about Inka's second skin seat covers yet please?

:thanks
Maud

Hi Maud, we have been trying to find out for the last couple of months but it has become very quiet. I will call them again on Monday.

Hi Martin; that's great, thanks! I am making lists of things to start buying before my Cali arrives and need to sort seat covers because of the dogs. I like the look of the Brandrup ones but am interested to know how the Inka ones will compare price wise.

Maud

Maud said:
Hi Maritn; that's great, thanks! I am making lists of things to start buying before my Cali arrives and need to sort seat covers because of the dogs. I like the look of the Brandrup ones but am interested to know how the Inka ones will compare price wise.

Maud

Hi Maud congrats on your new purchase ,good decision. We also have a dog and went for the vw dealer grey commercial ones from SMG a little utilitarian but quite reasonable inoffensive and seem to do a good job :thumb

Hi Gasgas,

I am trying to weigh up which will be best and do wonder whether I should go for some waterproof ones (either Inka or the VW ones) as I will have a quilted throw over it to add some colour when my girls are clean anyway. On the other hand, I do like the look of the second skin ones so if the Inka ones are a more affordable option than the Brandrup version, I may go for those instead.

I'm beginning to think it's a good thing that I have so long to wait for my Cali, as there are so many other decisions to make in the meantime :D

Maud

We had to wait 5 months for ours the last two months were the hardest absolute agony

Inka and VW ones are both the same, Inka make the covers for VW, the only difference is the label.

Thanks Martin, that's useful to know! If I go for the Inka ones, I will probably go for the beige colour to lighten it up a bit (never mind the muddy paw prints!).

Gasgas, I also have to wait five months - I do think that the last couple will be hardest for me too; once Christmas is out of the way I will be counting the days :thumb

Maud

Does anyone know if there is still a 10% discount for club members?

No i'm afraid not we used to sell them before campervanbits took over the club shop but since they moved production to china the quality was poor so were dropped

No i'm afraid not we used to sell them before campervanbits took over the club shop but since they moved production to china the quality was poor so were dropped
Ok thank you

Back