Sorry Now Sold T5 SE Seat Covers in Grey

• Thread starter Jason Just Chilling
  • Start date
Jason Just Chilling

Jason Just Chilling

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, we have Inka Waterproof Seat Covers in Grey for T5 SE. The Complete set (£120 new) are in very good condition and have served us well. £75 plus postage or pick up near Taunton, Somerset. They are a good fit with mini bars to push into the back of the seat.

Last edited:
Hi Jason. Do you have any pics of them on? I need a set of covers for my 2008 SE but not sure if the Inka waterproof ones are more of a "baggy fit". I am really after a more of a "factory fit" look

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve, sorry for the mega late reply, yes, Ill put some up tomorrow, thats if you are still interested. Thanks Jason.

Hi Steve, let me know if these will be of use, they are clean and tidy, good condition, a worth while investment too. I had child seats and a blanket on them in the rear, the fronts were regular fittings.

42E58906-CA74-4010-945F-FC8411A8B6F3.jpeg

7DEF37FA-4CD0-4DDF-8B3E-D8E0839E16F5.jpeg

CE25BDD4-AD83-414E-8118-D1138C6A4879.jpeg

Thanks. Do you have any archive pics of them fitted at all? I am really interested in whether they look like this (i.e. baggy / creased) or more of a factory fit that you would have to look twice to know they were there.

I suspect they are in the "baggy but practical category" which isn't really what we are looking for but would be delighted to be proven wrong :)

Thanks

Thanks. Do you have any archive pics of them fitted at all? I am really interested in whether they look like this (i.e. baggy / creased) or more of a factory fit that you would have to look twice to know they were there.

I suspect they are in the "baggy but practical category" which isn't really what we are looking for but would be delighted to be proven wrong :)

Thanks
So Inka are the budget cover, doing what it says on the tin and more importantly holding the value of your investment. Tight fitting skins average £400 and upwards. These for me proved practical and allowed a little more care free attitude towards the little ones with food and water. Let me know if I can help further.

Hi all, we have Inka Waterproof Seat Covers in Grey for T5 SE. The Complete set (£120 new) are in very good condition and have served us well. £75 plus postage or pick up near Taunton, Somerset. They are a good fit with mini bars to push into the back of the seat.

Hi are these still available please?

Hi, interested. Can collect on Saturday if available as driving through lunch time?

Hi Dean, this may be possible as I will have to make sure I’m available.

Can you send me your email and contact number please.

Are you travelling M5 south or A303 West?