Status
Not open for further replies.
GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hello, I bought 2 pairs of these kitchen hooks in error. They fit T5 and T6 vans but not my T6.1
Anybody interested? £5 per pair plus postage.

ACF121B0-4F52-48B8-9F5C-14F209C13A09.png

Yes please GG - I’ll take one of those pairs for my T6.

Yes please GG - I’ll take one of those pairs for my T6.
OK thanks JunglieD. If you PM me with your address i’ll post to you and advise total including postage.

Both now sold. Many thanks.

looking at the shape of those,are you sure they weren't supposed to fit above the kitchen ? when the roof is up ?

looking at the shape of those,are you sure they weren't supposed to fit above the kitchen ? when the roof is up ?
Mmmm?
They are advertised to fit in the slot on the kitchen unit as per the photo!?

Anyone know if the design of the slot has changed then? Could that be why the cup holders are no longer supplied?

Pity I missed these as I am wanting a set. @GrumpyGranddad Did you have to pay the €29.95 postage to UK or did you manage to get a reduced delivery cost?

They do free delivery for orders over €300 but I only wanted a couple of small items and postage was more than the cost of the items!

Pity I missed these as I am wanting a set. @GrumpyGranddad Did you have to pay the €29.95 postage to UK or did you manage to get a reduced delivery cost?

They do free delivery for orders over €300 but I only wanted a couple of small items and postage was more than the cost of the items!
No I bought 4 items totalling about €40 and they charged me €11 postage/admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back