Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 to T6.1 beach swivel base seat

2enx

2enx

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi guys,

Recently I bought a used t6.1 cali beach, and I found out that it has the comfort front seats (heated and height adjustment) but no swivel base.
I still have 2 swivel rear seats from my previous t5 beach, in your opinion can I manage to move the swivel plates from the old seats to the new ones? Will they fit?

Thanks for your time!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Recently I bought a used t6.1 cali beach, and I found out that it has the comfort front seats (heated and height adjustment) but no swivel base.
I still have 2 swivel rear seats from my previous t5 beach, in your opinion can I manage to move the swivel plates from the old seats to the new ones? Will they fit?

Thanks for your time!

I could be mistaken but I don’t think you can combine the VW swivel base with a VW Comfort seat. It is one or the other.
There have been posts elsewhere of fitting an aftermarket swivel to a Comfort seat.

I could be mistaken but I don’t think you can combine the VW swivel base with a VW Comfort seat. It is one or the other.
There have been posts elsewhere of fitting an aftermarket swivel to a Comfort seat.

Hi! Maybe you’re right, I can’t find any infos to combine the swivels.. I’ll go with an aftermarket swivel.

Thanks a lot

Back