Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach Camper in UK

Floor rails look the same as the previous three seater beach versions, looks like an additional two seats are possible !
Let me know if you need more photo’s... between vet’s, walking other dogs, napping after a crying shivering dog all night, ooh and then opening the wine... I can’t say wjat dag ov dhe whek it iz...

Just confirmed rails are the same after dragging seat 6 and 7 out
Phew... there must have been an easier way? But glad you got it sorted...

Let me know if you need more photo’s... between vet’s, walking other dogs, napping after a crying shivering dog all night, ooh and then opening the wine... I can’t say wjat dag ov dhe whek it iz...
Yeah i see that the rails were the same. Good news. I wonder what the V5 document will state when it arrives?

The V5 for my Edition states 7 seater.

Yeah i see that the rails were the same. Good news. I wonder what the V5 document will state when it arrives?

The V5 for my Edition states 7 seater.
I’ll let you know../

Just had to go out and have a look. The USB x 2 on the seat is driver side? They are in same spot (passenger side) for LHD. Will have to work out what is running from leisure battery but seems to be a lot of 12v sockets, one on dash, one by gas, one in roof, some in rear, so will be good to know what battery they feed from.

Just had to go out and have a look. The USB x 2 on the seat is driver side? They are in same spot (passenger side) for LHD. Will have to work out what is running from leisure battery but seems to be a lot of 12v sockets, one on dash, one by gas, one in roof, some in rear, so will be good to know what battery they feed from.
Is it just the cigarette lighter in the roof or have they added USB’s now?

Does your bench have a central rear arm rest Alison?
Sorry, I knew there was a question on that. Sorry, mind focused on sick dog today. I agree it looked like it from someone else’s pics. But no, it is simply stitching at the lower part of the seat. Maybe visible in the ISOFIX pics from earlier. Else, let me photo again tomorrow. But there are no seat rests on the bench seat in my camper.
An isofix on the left and right and seats (not the middle). 3 seat belts on the bench seat.

Sorry, I knew there was a question on that. Sorry, mind focused on sick dog today. I agree it looked like it from someone else’s pics. But no, it is simply stitching at the lower part of the seat. Maybe visible in the ISOFIX pics from earlier. Else, let me photo again tomorrow. But there are no seat rests on the bench seat in my camper.
An isofix on the left and right and seats (not the middle). 3 seat belts on the bench seat.
I think the central rear armrest may only come when the Art Velours upholstery is optioned.

Definitely has one in this photo of the SMG demo.

BD1D70E5-D278-4A67-8ED2-33A193172A8A.png

I think the central rear armrest may only come when the Art Velours upholstery is optioned.
I saw your earlier comment so checked. The seats as stitched in exactly the same area you (and I) were suspecting an arm rest...

I did - but didn’t see a T6.1 option... maybe I overlooked it...

The T6.1 Beach has now been added and my profile updated.
Hi Alison, it might be worth adding the T6.1 204 variants too as deliveries are going to be imminent, mine included and we are still using the 199 option.

Hi Alison, it might be worth adding the T6.1 204 variants too as deliveries are going to be imminent, mine included and we are still using the 199 option.
Can you check and then message on the forum or PM @calikev or @Martin
I think they have most covered and don’t want to hijack this thread...
PM me if that doesn’t work. Thank you.

Looks fab congratulations.
Im collecting mine Saturday but am somewhat dreading it as sooo many things to check as well as should I really be collecting it anyway :headbang Its all a bit overwhelming tbh having never bought a brand new so expensive vehicle - Im hoping it will be love at first sight & all the worries about "saggy bottoms" are dispensed immediately - so glad I opted for a stealth number plate as its all coincided with the horrors of redundancies as first feared.
I was wondering where you were with yours Jenny H, mine's being delivered a week on Monday, all being well, have they not offered to deliver it to you ? Given the travel restrictions.. I was worried about them crashing it on the way here but then figured that the risk would be higher if I drove it home lol

I was wondering where you were with yours Jenny H, mine's being delivered a week on Monday, all being well, have they not offered to deliver it to you ? Given the travel restrictions.. I was worried about them crashing it on the way here but then figured that the risk would be higher if I drove it home lol
Hi - how exciting eeek - we are collecting ours on Saturday so hope to post some pics over the weekend - Im a bit nervous tbh as such a big purchase but hope its love at first sight :Nailbiting

Hi - how exciting eeek - we are collecting ours on Saturday so hope to post some pics over the weekend - Im a bit nervous tbh as such a big purchase but hope its love at first sight :Nailbiting
I'm sure you'll love it but agree it's quite daunting ! Looking forward to seeing your pics :)

One more Sleep !

enjoy, take time to check it over throughly and don’t forget to wave whilst your grinning like a Cheshire Cat