Well when I last looked it wasn’t

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Daft question? There are various references to the configurator for the new Cali T6.1 on this thread. Is that on-line or only available at the dealer? If on-line please can have the address?
Thanks.
There should be a link on this website when it is available.

B J G

B J G

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all, I have a T6 Beach which is coming up to 4 years old, so time to say goodbye and update to the T6.1 - This evening I was in VW getting a quote, and because everything is so new in the system the salesman couldn't work out how to add the new digital cockpit (screen behind the steering wheel). He eventually figured it out by adding the €1600 Sat Nav extra (I live in Barcelona BTW) and confirmed with one of his colleagues that this new digital display will not work with App connect.

Does anyone have any information about this? Is this correct? Seems a real shame, as I really wanted to get the Digital Cockpit, but find it hard to justify for 1600,, also slightly concerned about resale, if potential buyers 4 years down the road are really looking just for the digital cockpit ?! Any advice would be great, thanks
Try this link but UK spec may be different to yours.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Anyone know how or if it possible to spec an extended warrant?
If it's available on the T6.1 then it's directly via the Dealership within 3 months of registration.

Our Partners