Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Discover media vs pro

K

kasperravlo

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all, a simple query of which I cannot get a clear answer for through my VW dealership.

I have ordered a new T6.1 Ocean. As I am very satisfied with the combination of Discover Media and Digital cockpit in my 2018 Passat, I went ahead and ordered the same setup. But several places indicate that unless I choose the Pro-version, I cannot view my GPS Map in the digital cockpit, unlike what is the case with my Passat. Did VW really choose to downgrade this feature in order to make the Pro-version more edible? Seems so very odd to me, so I was hoping that there was someone in here with that specific combination, that could tell me whats what? So in short:

Can the California Ocean T6.1 with Discover Media and Digital Cockpit, show the map in the digital cockpit?

Thank you in advance!

Best, Kasper.

Hi all, a simple query of which I cannot get a clear answer for through my VW dealership.

I have ordered a new T6.1 Ocean. As I am very satisfied with the combination of Discover Media and Digital cockpit in my 2018 Passat, I went ahead and ordered the same setup. But several places indicate that unless I choose the Pro-version, I cannot view my GPS Map in the digital cockpit, unlike what is the case with my Passat. Did VW really choose to downgrade this feature in order to make the Pro-version more edible? Seems so very odd to me, so I was hoping that there was someone in here with that specific combination, that could tell me whats what? So in short:

Can the California Ocean T6.1 with Discover Media and Digital Cockpit, show the map in the digital cockpit?

Thank you in advance!

Best, Kasper.
Im also teying to find the answer to this - they are useless at the dealership

Back