T6.1 front dash cup holder dimension

The Blue Merle

The Blue Merle

4x4 joker
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Does anyone know or can measure the diameter of there T6.1 front dash cup holder please.
Looking to buy a yeti rambler 20oz and want to know if they fit .
Thanks

That’s great look the same size as my T6 have ordered a yeti 20 Oz ramble so hopefully will fit in enough base is 7cm rising up in size.
This may be a bit less and rising up to 7cms... let me know if you need more pics / measurements.
And as you can see, typical Aberdeen weather... I should move back to Stavanger!

• Haha
Reactions: Sad
No that’s great, it sounds like it’s the same as my t6.
The new mug needs to fit the new van or the new van would have to go!
:D Thanks

Niche reply to an old thread but.. did the yeti fit? Tempted by the fancy yellow ones as a treat for our big summer Swiss Cali trip.

Pleased with my yeti, it’s the pint size one not the 20oz 664FF602-517D-4105-A79A-47D4B2BF2CFD.jpegFEA9C93C-1DC6-4496-9F09-A1AE60689DE2.jpeg
Just bought a alpine yellow rambler bottle great colour!

Yep very expensive I’ve got a few bits.
If you are near Southampton then socal sell there stuff (gas/bbq place near gooutdoors) or tiso if in Scotland

Thanks. I’m in need of a new one and that looks just the ticket. About the only thing I can afford on the yeti site as well, blimey there’s some expensive kit on there…
I bought the 1 gallon bottle holder but couldn’t stretch to the bottle at £130!!! So use a £1.40 5L mineral bottle.D1BA6C56-0406-4924-AF13-EACC5BA1CE22.jpeg

Hope you are going to get van to put it in!
Get keys to my little cottage in the mountains tomorrow, so will get coffee with these views
So depending on renovation costs, that will determine my budget, should be a VW maybe kombi or could end up keeping joker.46159CFC-BB79-41A5-A8F3-B9B2D0A58784.jpeg

Back