Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 is free 2 year service standard?

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi
we are very close to confirming an order for our T6.1. still some details to tie up though and realised that 2 years free servicing has not been mentioned although pretty sure it was part of the deal on previous order and certainly when I bought my Polo previously. Is this something I need to mention or does it come as standard with a Cali.?
thanks

Hi
we are very close to confirming an order for our T6.1. still some details to tie up though and realised that 2 years free servicing has not been mentioned although pretty sure it was part of the deal on previous order and certainly when I bought my Polo previously. Is this something I need to mention or does it come as standard with a Cali.?
thanks
Not standard. Just one of the Promotions they offer now and then.

Our son has just bought a Golf and with VW finance he gets 2 years free service. A major and a Minor service. He will repay his finance after 1 month payment but keeps the free service.

Hi
thanks
I got it without asking - one free minor and one major. Unexpected, so even better.

Is this only if you've used vw finance - or can cash buyers like me access this deal?
Don't know I'm afraid. It was an unexpected bonus for me. I guess on a PCP they have a ongoing interest in it having FSH.

Is this only if you've used vw finance - or can cash buyers like me access this deal?
It is supposed to be, but your dealer may be able to assist.

Don't know I'm afraid. It was an unexpected bonus for me. I guess on a PCP they have a ongoing interest in it having FSH.
If you are on a PCP it is probably a condition of your agreement that its serviced by VW.

When I ordered I asked about service back and extended warranty and was advised we would sort that at collection based on current VWUK ‘offers’ at the time of collection. (None finance order)

In the past has certainly been attached to finance, along with deposit contributions etc. Last summer was offered as a standard incentive ie. included for free along with a 4yr warranty and a couple of other bits I think. Currently looks like it‘s not dependant on taking finance and nor is the £1000 worth of options being offered. Just the £600 deposit contribution (was £1k plus the servicing offer before Xmas) aligned to finance. Link below or just speak to your dealer. All marketing ploys of course, it‘s really just the bottom line that matters.

Back