Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Options

J

jillyfish

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
What are the finance offers at the moment for T6.1 orders? i.e Deposit Contribution, APR Rate, Free Servicing?
I spoke with Breeze Poole yesterday, and asked about the 'finance/cash buyer' discounts as well as 2 year servicing offer and he said that VW were still to release details on this and likely more info by the end of the month. I think we will wait till wefind out more on these two benefits. is there any update on the wait time, i.e. is it still expected to be around 5 months ?

kurienp

kurienp

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I spoke with Breeze Poole yesterday, and asked about the 'finance/cash buyer' discounts as well as 2 year servicing offer and he said that VW were still to release details on this and likely more info by the end of the month. I think we will wait till wefind out more on these two benefits. is there any update on the wait time, i.e. is it still expected to be around 5 months ?
Dealers are taking in paper orders as the 'system' is not yet ready for them to take orders and enter into the system to then get a build week. It seems dealers have placed orders for their demo vehicles but again, don't have a date.

I guess, from the order date, it should be a standard build run of about 5 to 6 months?

And yes you're right, the PCP cash back deals etc have not come through as yet.

Should be an interesting wait ....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

T

theosmonds

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Yes, I saw that so presume there is the equivalent of the MFD display as part of the drivers digital display?
From what I've read the Ocean driver display is a 10.2" display so you'd hope they've included all the standard features of the old style dial and MFD configuration but digitally. Advantage being you can mix and match how and where you want this displayed. I like the idea of maps/junction layouts appearing here. If you google vw digital cockpit and look for recent images you can see a stack of examples of different configurations. Just wish they'd give some more details between the standard unit in the Ocean and the Pro version. Also not sure how much this integrates with Android Auto and Apple Carplay to allow you to display the equivalent mobile navigation app data on the driver display.

kkp0897

kkp0897

Vehicle
Looking to buy
I may have posted a response in an earlier thread but this is more appropriate so I shall try again.
Is it possible to spec with an extended warranty?

Thanks

J

jillyfish

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
configurator on the cali I specked (or is it 'specced') included the following within the standard equipment list '1 year follow-on warranty, max. 160 000 km ' so that would provide in total 4 years for no additional cost?

Jay17cali

Jay17cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I may have posted a response in an earlier thread but this is more appropriate so I shall try again.
Is it possible to spec with an extended warranty?

Thanks
Hi you don’t spec the warranty
You buy it in the dealership when picking up you new van or within 3 months of buying it but it’s only available when buying brand new un registered California’s

S

subthree

Vehicle
Looking to buy
configurator on the cali I specked (or is it 'specced') included the following within the standard equipment list '1 year follow-on warranty, max. 160 000 km ' so that would provide in total 4 years for no additional cost?
I noticed this and I am slightly confused as you appear to be. I have just double checked and it does indeed state "1 year follow-on warranty, max. 160 000 km", so perhaps it is 4 years as standard? As with many details we will just have to wait!

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I noticed this and I am slightly confused as you appear to be. I have just double checked and it does indeed state "1 year follow-on warranty, max. 160 000 km", so perhaps it is 4 years as standard? As with many details we will just have to wait!
Don’t forget in Europe the standard VW warranty is 2 yrs.
In the U.K. it is 3 yrs. from what I gather, 2 yrs from VW and 1 from the Dealer/VWUK.

S

subthree

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Even though it seems to be in all the brochure images (and YouTube vids), it looks like the inductive charging pad, next to the DSG gear lever, is an option which we cannot order in the UK :(

T

theosmonds

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Even though it seems to be in all the brochure images (and YouTube vids), it looks like the inductive charging pad, next to the DSG gear lever, is an option which we cannot order in the UK :(
that and the nice two tone colours! I had to do a double take when I saw the candy white/ascot grey in the configurator . White up top, dirty white down the bottom.. I'm sure it'll look nicer in the flesh but still.. it's a bit bland. The light silver and blue/red combo looks great and I would have gone for that if it'd been an option. I'll just stick with candy white and maybe get it wrapped in the future...if VW ever get back to me with a price on a T6.1

S

subthree

Vehicle
Looking to buy
that and the nice two tone colours!
We like the silver and blue two-tone. At first we though we would order a silver van and wrap the bottom half, but I do not like just having a silver van if we didn't wrap. So now we are going with starlight blue and might get the top half wrapped silver, if not I like the starlight blue on it's own.

Agree with you on the white and dull grey two-tone, it will look like you haven't washed your bottom (half)!

Legin

Legin

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I wonder why so many Options have become standard? Could it be due to emissions testing?
Yes, This is exactly the reason.

All the manufacturers are doing it to reduce the number of tests required so they resort to packages. Basically reduces the number of permutations as every configuration has to be tested now not just a generic model designation.

Our Partners