Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Kylie

Camperfamily

Camperfamily

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Does the T6 version of the ‘Kylie’ bike rack (7E0 071 104 A or 7E0 071 104 B) fit the T6.1?

Perhaps I’ve used the wrong keywords, but I’ve not been able to confirm this from searching the forum. I suppose another way of asking the question is - do the rear doors on the T6 and T6.1 have the same shape and dimensions?

Thanks @dspuk it was actually the other version/ shape of VW rack I was looking for, but your link helped me locate it. The description however says it’s for ‘electrically operated tailgate’ which I’m hoping is just a description error?

Maybe I have my Quasi and Kylie mixed up but sure that first link I sent is a Kylie and the same part number as the one you posted. Kylie is the tighter fitting one and Quasi is the one that looks like it sticks out - with a hump.

The tailgate one you posted is for electric only. The second link I posted links to the non electric Kylie and Quasi.

All three of the ones in the links sent are non-electric and for T6 and T6.1. It’s just the T5 they don’t fit.

Does the T6 version of the ‘Kylie’ bike rack (7E0 071 104 A or 7E0 071 104 B) fit the T6.1?

Perhaps I’ve used the wrong keywords, but I’ve not been able to confirm this from searching the forum. I suppose another way of asking the question is - do the rear doors on the T6 and T6.1 have the same shape and dimensions?
Yes

"Perhaps I’ve used the wrong keywords"

I think I might have....I got quite excited about Kylie.... :bananadance2

I'm showing my age, aren't I?

:cool: