Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Ocean grey tank indicator

Xylem

Xylem

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi,

what are the levels that this indicator shows tank fullness ? My tankis empty but doesn't look like it on Control panel icon...

regards

20201115_110244.jpg

Mine’s the same - the yellow just indicates (as well as the symbols) which tank is which and then indicates a fill level similar to the fresh tank when in use.

So about 3-4 levels ?
Unless they have changed the sensor in the Waste Water tank for a more sophisticated type ( which I very much doubt ) it normally just shows Full or Empty nothing in between, unlike the Fresh Water Tank.
The Waste Tank does have an automatic external spill over that will self drain once the tank is full.

Unless they have changed the sensor in the Waste Water tank for a more sophisticated type ( which I very much doubt ) it normally just shows Full or Empty nothing in between, unlike the Fresh Water Tank.
The Waste Tank does have an automatic external spill over that will self drain once the tank is full.
I agree it’s pretty useless but that last bit was news to me WG so thank you :thumb

I agree it’s pretty useless but that last bit was news to me WG so thank you :thumb
See Part 7 to 12. It connects to the port on the Top L of the tank.
05EBDA5B-A1C0-498D-9618-6000CC578CF3.jpeg