• Thread starter PopsEllsDaisMollMegs
  • Start date
PopsEllsDaisMollMegs

PopsEllsDaisMollMegs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi all,

Does anyone know the precise paint colour or code for the folding silver headrest cover (Ocean T6.1 - 22 plate)? Have got a slight scratch which I'd like to touch up.

Many thanks.

Sorry, can’t give you an answer. However, get used to the odd internal scratch and scuff. Even when you’re super careful they still pop up from time to time in a small campervan. :D

Hi all,

Does anyone know the precise paint colour or code for the folding silver headrest cover (Ocean T6.1 - 22 plate)? Have got a slight scratch which I'd like to touch up.

Many thanks.
Agree with @JimP1992
Maybe some fablon to cover and further protect it or a tasteful sticker :)

This area damages so easily. I’ve not heard of anyone establishing a paint code before, despite several threads on the matter. I think the finish will be hard to blend. Maybe find a silver square / rectangular sticker or vinyl to place over the area instead? I’m still looking for a solution as I’ve got a similar problem.

Hi all,

Many thanks.
As unlikely as it sounds i’ve discovered that grey primer is an almost perfect match. Obviously not a gloss finish but a coat of clear lacquer would address that. Sprayed out a small mark on sliding wardrobe door.

0C7B6006-AE2A-4606-BA09-10F2B389777F.jpeg

0944DF99-D95B-44EE-9CAE-D0B266BFAA62.jpeg

Excellent - just to check- is it this one?

Yes that’s the one @Hetti . Suggest you do a sample spray before you spray the van. Who knows, there may be variations from batch to batch?

Back