Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 2017 CALIFORNIA OCEAN PURCHASE

Doug, great to hear you've acquired your second Cali.
Our new Cali is due sometime in Sept.
Would be good to meet up sometime.
We're based in Wellington.
Did you order anything specific in it or as they come standard as listed here/? God price I hope. Our dealer got this one in, I put approx. 20km on it, they registered it. I offered them a price that they accepted with toe bar thrown in & here we R. Two tone silver & blue. Great to drive. If you are up Tauranga way keep in touch. We have a plug in spot. Country living, approx. 6km from Bethlehem. All the best on your purchase, & what colour.?

Welcome Doug Milne and hello new Cali!

In 2007 I had the chance to travel around in NZ for 5 weeks and it is still one of the best trips I've done so far (not in a camper but still loved it).

Enjoy your new Van!
Thank you & we R. From a Scottish, Canadian, Kiwi. What sort & year is yours?

Did you order anything specific in it or as they come standard as listed here/? God price I hope. Our dealer got this one in, I put approx. 20km on it, they registered it. I offered them a price that they accepted with toe bar thrown in & here we R. Two tone silver & blue. Great to drive. If you are up Tauranga way keep in touch. We have a plug in spot. Country living, approx. 6km from Bethlehem. All the best on your purchase, & what colour.?

Thanks Doug. Your purchase sounds attractive. Our model is fairly standard NZ spec but with the 150kW engine and the shower attachment. Candy White. Looking forward to some summer touring. Currently trying to import a bike carrier as NZ dealer's price is exorbitant.

how do we post pictures. ?? do not benefit from being a vip member since we are in NZ, NOT BRITAIN.
I upload pics with these 2 steps:
1d7c7f31a45bc93b8a814626422cf647.jpeg
9f221ac8fc6b4ec20546d0bf7c3704a9.jpeg

how do we post pictures. ?? do not benefit from being a vip member since we are in NZ, NOT BRITAIN.
Access to the VIP Download section, Edit Posts, send Personal Messages to members.

For pictures - Click " Upload File ", select the picture wherever it is stored. Click " Done". Picture files is uploaded . Position Cursor where you want the picture in your post and then select Thumbnail or Full Image.

Do drop in & say hello. Have a connection for campervans. We live in the country 13km from centre of city. 7km from village shops.

Doug - hope all is well. Currently looking into Campervan hire. Do you still have that contact, that you;d be prepare to share?

Doug - hope all is well. Currently looking into Campervan hire. Do you still have that contact, that you;d be prepare to share?
Sorry a misunderstanding. I meant that we haver an electrical connection for a plug in for a motorhome. Apologies. Do not have a connection for campervan hire,