Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 and T6.1 seats dimensons

Ladymuck

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Does anyone know if the seats are the same dimensions in the T6 Ocean and the T6.1 Ocean and Coast? Even better does any have or know where I can get dimensions for the Coast?
I'm trying to sort out seat covers before I get my Coast and before my kids brandishing felt tip pens and greasy fingers do any damage

Hoping someone can help ? :happy

Sorry can't give you the required dimensions but would be confident to say the T6 and T6.1 front and rear 2 seater bench are the same.

Hi thanks for replying, yes I haven't read anything about them being different, I'd just like to be sure before I order the seats and with lockdown I can't even go to a VW garage and check myself. I guess the best thing to do is ask the VW garage but they aren't very forthcoming with replies at the moment either...

I thought they were the same and happy to hear it as its on my list to source some as well.

@CampervanBits is the place to look , they will give you 100% correct info and the best price , VIP discounts , ....
Thanks I've already spoken to Campervan bits and they do the seat covers I want but not the right colour so I've gone direct to supplier. I'm pretty sure CPB said T6 and T6.1seats were the same sizes perhaps I should see if I can order via them ..

Back