T6.1 Worktop Protection Design Help

Ajspicer

Ajspicer

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,

as many of you will know, we have been supplying worktop protectors for the kitchen glass worktops. We started with the T5 variant and subsequently made kits for the T6.

new are now receiving requests for the same style kits for the T6.1 but need to establish the dimensions of the glass worktops.

Has anyone taken delivery of their T6.1 yet and if so could you help by providing the measurements of the glass tops so we can produce a prototype?

Many thanks for your help.

Andrew, Polly and all those new T6.1 owners!

Hi Andrew, @Ajspicer ,

I tried to take the measurements as accurately as possible. Measurements are the actual glass, so you would need the protectors to be a little smaller like you did previously.

I didn’t have a T6 with split work tops, but it would be interesting to know if they are the same.

Measurements in pencil were taken in the middle of the respective sections.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ian

303b9cca6381c77e0100a3e37261cec7.plist

Last edited:
I've pm'ed @Ajspicer and emailed them regarding wanting 3 sets for my new T6.1s, no response.
Has anyone found any alternative suppliers?

Hi, we are on the case following lots of interest lately. It looks like the dimensions are very close to the T6 tops. Just a few mm difference along the back edge according to the above dimensions.

Given how close the dimensions are, we are likely to sell the kits as a one kit fits all as the majority of the glass will be covered and protected.

I will update in due course.

Andrew.

Hi, we are on the case following lots of interest lately. It looks like the dimensions are very close to the T6 tops. Just a few mm difference along the back edge according to the above dimensions.

Given how close the dimensions are, we are likely to sell the kits as a one kit fits all as the majority of the glass will be covered and protected.

I will update in due course.

Andrew.
Happy to trial it for you, using T6 covers on T6.1