Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Beach fuel consumption.

Recently we have done some serious miles in our T6 ocean up and down from Yorkshire to Farnham and South London, the MFD has displayed the same consumption regardless of load or road conditions. Driving into the ULEZ area is interesting as even main routes like the A23 have the 20 mph limits yet the fuel consumption on the display didn’t seem to change. Our 4 motion 199 records over 30 mpg using bog standard fuel; the vehicle has done 54K so is well run in.

Recently we have done some serious miles in our T6 ocean up and down from Yorkshire to Farnham and South London, the MFD has displayed the same consumption regardless of load or road conditions. Driving into the ULEZ area is interesting as even main routes like the A23 have the 20 mph limits yet the fuel consumption on the display didn’t seem to change. Our 4 motion 199 records over 30 mpg using bog standard fuel; the vehicle has done 54K so is well run in.
You are looking at the trip MPG readout not the long term one? i.e. does it start off from a row of dashes - - - and then change after a very few hundred yards to the current trip MPG which then increases as you go on in the journey and re-sets if the vehicle is switched off for more than 2hrs.
Long term one re-sets at 2000 mile intervals I think, someone else may correct that statement.

You are looking at the trip MPG readout not the long term one? i.e. does it start off from a row of dashes - - - and then change after a very few hundred yards to the current trip MPG which then increases as you go on in the journey and re-sets if the vehicle is switched off for more than 2hrs.
Long term one re-sets at 2000 mile intervals I think, someone else may correct that statement.
20,000 miles automatically.

Back