Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 beach interior photos

blondebier

blondebier

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We had a right mare deciding what interior to go for as there weren't many pictures available at the time.

The colour was the most frustrating. We've got kids with very sticky fingers and wanted to go as dark as possible.

Could we find decent images of Kutamo (Titanswarz/Moonrock)? In a word. No!

I found these images on some continental classifieds. I hope they help someone else in the same predicament...

full

full

full

full

full

And it looks like they've got the gear stick from a Golf mark 7. Not the nasty plastic one from a trendline transporter. :thumb

Thank you for the pictures, best yet.
Yes, it has been up here in other threads. The beach, for some reason, has the Transporter/Caravelle instrument panel as well as door interior. Most disturbing for me is the cup holders up with the window. The Multivan/Ocean has much nicer below the shifter. In the german pricelist there is a leather package on the beach which makes steering wheel and gearnob in leather. This is standard on Multivan/Ocean.

There is an option in the German pricelist that I don't understand, it might me related to the instrument panel. I really dont like the cup holders next to the windscreen on the Beach.

Konsole auf der Armaturentafel

• mit 1-DIN-Schacht und zusätzlichen Schalterplätzen, anstelle der serienmäßigen Ablage

• ACHTUNG: Entfall Steckdose auf dem Armaturenbrett (EU1)

Anyone else have a disliking to the open dash on the Beach.. ie coverless?! Why it couldn't have a cover in the same finish as the rest of the interior.. Or is it just me?! The Ocean finish, although nice, may be a little 'glitzy'. I believe the Ocean finish may become an option though...
I agree with you kave re cup holders.

i have ordered a beach and embraced the simplicity and practicality of the spec - have resisted all the gizmos / metallic paint and kept spec as standard as poss - with only options for practical reasons - heat / ventilation / lighting / seating - so happy with the standard dash. maybe ive got it wrong. plan to keep it till the diesel runs out

Me too. I don't mind the dash actually. There's nothing overly offensive there. The cup holders look handy too. :thumb

'Embraced the simplicity...' I like that quote...

I
Anyone else have a disliking to the open dash on the Beach.. ie coverless?! Why it couldn't have a cover in the same finish as the rest of the interior.. Or is it just me?! The Ocean finish, although nice, may be a little 'glitzy'. I believe the Ocean finish may become an option though...
I agree with you kave re cup holders.
i understand people's reservations to the gaping beach dash board but the ocean had all that shiny reflective plastic that will be awful on a sunny day when driving. The reflections on that type of stuff can be rather distracting or even headache inducing. I reckon there'll be a few ocean folk who end up wrapping their shiny bits!

Biggest issue for me is the ugly cup holders of the Beach so I will get the Deluxe panel.

Back