Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 offside rear lower interior trim removal?

Borris

Borris

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Please, has anyone ever removed the rear offside lower interior trim panel on a T6. Mine's a Beach but I doubt if there's much, if any difference between the two versions. I'm interested in the proceedure and any problems you encountered. I really don't want to go in blind as I'll probably end up breaking something.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Many thanks
Paul

Confused of witch part you refer (possibly language diffrence) picture might help ?

Confused of witch part you refer (possibly language diffrence) picture might help ?
Hello Wim,
The section I'd like to remove is the rear dark trim panel on the right hand side of this photograph. The dark grey plastic panel that runs between the rear boot hatch and the sliding side door below the window line.

image.jpeg
Best wishes.

Last edited:
Please, has anyone ever removed the rear offside lower interior trim panel on a T6. Mine's a Beach but I doubt if there's much, if any difference between the two versions. I'm interested in the proceedure and any problems you encountered. I really don't want to go in blind as I'll probably end up breaking something.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Many thanks
Paul
Never removed it but here is an exploded parts diagram

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl...867/subcategory/867035/part_id/3723529/lang/e

Looks like you may have to remove the C & D vertical trim panels as well.

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl...867/subcategory/867070/part_id/3696437/lang/e

now i see , that indeed looks like it's thesame on SE/Ocean /Beach
I never took it off doh .
Take a look at that link of the partscatalog it sometimes shows hidden attachments.
I've seem to lost it , or else i would link it ...
Whoop....while typing this i see Paul linked it :thumb

now i see , that indeed looks like it's thesame on SE/Ocean /Beach
I never took it off doh .
Take a look at that link of the partscatalog it sometimes shows hidden attachments.
I've seem to lost it , or else i would link it ...
Whoop....while typing this i see Paul linked it :thumb
Thanks Wim.

Back