Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 california ocean DK

:welcome From me! Nice photos :thumb

Hi Kenny .

Great photos . I’m thinking same . I’ve used bf Goodrich for many years on Landrovers and Landcruiser Amazon . Great tyres . I’ve just driven to Nordkapp with winter tyres but felt like we needed more rubber . Everyone had studded winter tyres . Can you let us know how you get on when you fit them .
1 Noise / coasting
2 best pressure
3 fuel consumption
4 braking
5 Ride comfort ( I’m thinking th tyres will soften the Cali ride especially front )

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Kenny .

Great photos . I’m thinking same . I’ve used bf Goodrich for many years on Landrovers and Landcruiser Amazon . Great tyres . I’ve just driven to Nordkapp with winter tyres but felt like we needed more rubber .everyone had studded tyres UTWS we’re not allowed . Can you let us know how you get on when you fit them .
1 Noise / coasting
2 best pressure
3 fuel consumption
4 braking
5 Ride comfort ( I’m thinking th tyres will soften the Cali ride especially front )

Thanks

I’m fairly sure there was another post recently and/or possibly a video by users who fitted the same. They did report a noticeable hit in fuel consumption I believe.

have bought a set of BF Goodrich all terrain in 215/65-16 because I would like to return in the org size of the org steel rims and then sell the 17 "with bf again

F14FDF8B-576F-4CBE-AA5C-7FABA2813E40.jpeg

13083E54-AE35-4BA2-97EA-3BD114AEA5D6.jpeg

821A092E-1EB6-4F0A-97D3-E4337FE94A29.jpeg

57D19D11-D810-44BE-ACEB-3B7491C726B9.jpeg Just fitted 225/65/17 Bf Goodrich K02 . Very pleased much softer ride at front especially on pot holes and speed humps . Noise increase minimal and getting 33 mpg around town at 50 psi . Hard to say but I think about 2/3 mpg drop from 235 Vectors . Not tested in mud / snow yet but don’t think l need to worry as have had several Landrovers and Landcruiser Amazon with them over last 20 years probably done over 100k Miles in different vehicles . Don’t remember ever wearing them out !

Been mentiont a lot , read some existing threads , sometimes a cleaning the rubber is sufficiant .
IMG_1416.PNG

Just been on 4 hr road trip ( mixed driving including some traffic and 70 mph ) to see Roger at Solar Camper Solutions for Curley cable upgrade . Looks great good job .

Also this is first longish trip since fitting BfGoodrich K02 . Showed 36.2 mpg on dash . I know this is probably not accurate but comparing my other tyres I’m very happy with that and quite surprised . Now running at 45psi all round .

Just been on 4 hr road trip ( mixed driving including some traffic and 70 mph ) to see Roger at Solar Camper Solutions for Curley cable upgrade . Looks great good job .

Also this is first longish trip since fitting BfGoodrich K02 . Showed 36.2 mpg on dash . I know this is probably not accurate but comparing my other tyres I’m very happy with that and quite surprised . Now running at 45psi all round .

Fancy taking a couple of pics of the upgrade and sharing. May look to do this myself.

We love pictures Kenny and you have loads of them lovely looking van and making good use of it. Enjoy and continue to post pics.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back