Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Ocean California down under waterproof seat covers

Kiwi

Kiwi

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
After a lot of research for waterproof covers for our T6 VW Ocean California here in NZ, have taken delivery of waterproof covers for the seats, ideal for messy fishing and wet trips this NZ winter

Campervantastic UK have been really good advisors and suppliers of these to us here in New Zealand

VW NZ do not supply these, they arrived after 5 days postage and fit our 2017 model perfectly.

Thanks to Ryan customer services manager

After a lot of research for waterproof covers for our T6 VW Ocean California here in NZ, have taken delivery of waterproof covers for the seats, ideal for messy fishing and wet trips this NZ winter

*************** UK have been really good advisors and suppliers of these to us here in New Zealand

VW NZ do not supply these, they arrived after 5 days postage and fit our 2017 model perfectly.

Thanks to Ryan customer services manager

Hi - what are the seat covers that you have gone with? I pick up a 2017 Cali next week in Welli and I am exploring seat cover options ... Also I am exploring an outside cover for the Cali as well ... thanks

Hi - what are the seat covers that you have gone with? I pick up a 2017 Cali next week in Welli and I am exploring seat cover options ... Also I am exploring an outside cover for the Cali as well ... thanks
Hi, we got our Cali in Wellington too from Gazley
VW NZ do not carry seat covers for the Ocean California
We thought about the tight fitting material covers e.g. those the club shop sell, or Jackyards, but decided we want waterproof ones that are quick to put on for when we are off fishing etc
Bought them from UK website...Campervantastic...... they sell them, they are the VW Uk genuine waterproof covers. Ryan the shop manager is helpful, postage not too bad
Cheers

Hi, we got our Cali in Wellington too from Gazley
VW NZ do not carry seat covers for the Ocean California
We thought about the tight fitting material covers e.g. those the club shop sell, or Jackyards, but decided we want waterproof ones that are quick to put on for when we are off fishing etc
Bought them from UK website...***************...... they sell them, they are the VW Uk genuine waterproof covers. Ryan the shop manager is helpful, postage not too bad
Cheers
Great thanks ... the web site you mentioned did not come through ... was it just from the VW UK site? Will ask Ryam on Tuesday for more info .. thanks!

Google: Camper Van Tastic
Because it’s a competitor shop to club shop it gets blacked out

Also worth trying inka-corp.com. They are manufacturers here in the UK and make them for OEMs like VW. So the official VW ones mentioned already are made by them. Here the VW ones are about £200 whereas the inka ones are the same except for no logo on them but are £120. If you can't find the exact model on their site then they're really helpful and if they don't seem to have what you want in stock then they quickly knock it up in their factory to order.